Read aloud: 2-3行，生词不多
1. 三角形100% health 但里面写的字不太一样，不算难
2. 一个world population development 的 线图： 蓝色和黄色的线图：1750-2050 年
3. 男人女人 labour Market
4. Population illustrated by map and bar chart
1. 好像是globalization或者urbanization：Globalization and urbanization has resulted in disappearance of language. People speaking minority language would be less likely to speak their mother tone when they move to urban areas.
2. girls & boys' performance in Math and English：A lecture talking about boys & girls’ performance in English and math: for kids over the 6 years old, girls outperform boys in English, yet for math, there is no real difference between boys and girls. And the result is closely related with the biological, social and pre-school factors.
Answer short questions:
Summarize written text:
1. The wine industry in the US is largely influenced by a policy enacted in 1920, which decreased the number of vintner from more than 700 to 162 at that time.
2. There is a species of bird which people think that only male of them could sing. But actually scientist have found out that the singing of female birds has been overtook, and this species’ evolution is based on female.
Television can help people to relax and act as a companion to reduce loneliness
Summary spoken text:
1. A lecture about citizen and democratic government
2. A lecture about robots
3. It is very important for people to receive university education. with the development of job market, which in becoming increasingly international, English will be more important in the future.
Write from dictation:
1. You can contact all your tutors by email.
2. This/These slide(s) show(s)…
3. You are required to complete your research paper by Monday.
4. Please remember to bring a highlighter to class next Wednesday.