1 Non-profit organizations: 和机经一样，有PPT 图片，注意：40folds指的是civil society groups has increased by 40 folds since the turn of last century, 还有最后一句没在PPT上面：the governmental success is determined by the density and strength of the civic associations.
2 Thermodynamics: 和机经不太一样，感觉没遇到heat, temperature和 thermodynamics 的定义，提到 the laws of thermodynamics is absolute but the random motion which sometimes violate the laws, but in most cases they obey the laws. 差不多是这个意思
3 Population growth and resources consumption: 和机经差不多，提到人口增长从1900到现在（1.5million – 6 million），还有50% of populations live on 2% of the land consuming 75% of resources. 最后提到human produces wastes.
4 新题 solar energy: 没想到有4个RL， 提到solar energy is expensive, and is not easy to store. Furthermore, the sunshine is not 24/7. 后面有一句提到该怎么做。
summarize written text:
1. Parent birth order: 和机经一样。
2. Compulsory voting: Australian是唯一一个democratic country, 执行compulsory voting, 因为没有给投票人足够的候选人信息， 80%被迫投票的人一般会直接选择名单上的第一个人。
Essay: most important invention in past 100 years
summarize spoken text:
1. India peasants debts: 和机经很像，补充一个关于pesticide的，有提到 in past 5 years the amount of pesticide was increased by 4000 percent, 不太清楚是不是4000，但一定是千位数比例。
2. The universe: For thousand years, people believed the stars and universe were absolutely fixed and unchanged, which was transformed by Einstein in 20th century who suggested that the universe was under continuously dynamic changes. But actually this theory was not proposed by Einstein but was discovered by astronomer called Hubble.
Write from dictation:
1. The problem of the research for postgraduate students is funding.
2. Our group is meeting tomorrow in the library conference room.
3. The relative humidity is amount of moisture that the air can hold.
4. The scientists now study a wide variety of atmosphere processes.