101. The application form is available in the office.
102. The arts magazine is looking for a new assistant editor.
103. The books reserved in the library can be borrowed for up to 24 hours.
104. The café house is closed down but the snack machine will be running throughout the night.
105. We'll discuss these two pictures in the next lecture.
106. The campus tour will help you to get familiar with the teaching facilities.
107. The circulation desk is located on the ground floor.
108. The college welcomes students from all over the world.
109. The computer virus destroys all my files.
110. The context includes both land history and human history.
111. The country suffered a series of invasions by tribes on present day Germany and Denmark.
112. The date of the invention of the first clock is disputed among historians.
113. The course exams one of the most profound ethical dilemmas.
114. The course registration is open early March for new students.
115. The current statistical evidence indicates the need for further research.
116. The Drama Society is now auditioning for parts in the student play.
117. The development was mainly included in Chapter Nine.
118. The Economics class will take place in the main lecture room.
119. The Economics class will take place in the main lecture room.
120. The English word "typhoon" comes from the Chinese word "big wind".
121. The final year will consist of four taught courses and one project.
122. The fire left the area almost completely devoid of vegetation.
123. The first few sentences of an essay should capture the reader's attention.
124. The glass is not the real solid because it doesn't have crystal structure.
125. The information on the internet becomes more reliable.
126. The inherent tension between these two features remains to be addressed.
127. The inital results are intriguing, however, statistically speaking they are insignificant.
128. The lecture on child psychology has been postponed until Friday.
129. The lecture will deal with the influence of technology on music.
130. The library will be closed for days over the bank holiday weekend.
131. The majority of the hardware that we are using was built for a customer.
132. The maximum production of chocolate is in the US.
133. The medical centre is located near the supermarket on North Street.
134. The meeting will take place in the main auditorium.
135. The mismatch between the intended and reported uses of the instrument has become clear.
136. The part of the story is the story of my father.
137. The office said Dr. Smith would arrive later today.
138. The original Olympic Game is one kind of religious festival.
139. The pharmacy was closed when I went past this morning.
140. The professor has promised to put his lecture notes online.
141. The professor will talk about the summary in the lecture.
142. The psychology department is looking for volunteers to be involved in the research projects.
143. The recent study has thrown out the validity of the argument.
144. The research paper should begin with a thorough review of the literature.
145. The results of the study underscored the discoveries from early detection.
146. The results will be available in the main course and online.
147. The Romans left in the beginning of the fifth century.
148. The School of Arts and Design has an Open Day on Thursday next week.
149. The seminar on writing skills has been cancelled.
150. The seminar will be on the last week of the quarter.
飞凡PTE 18年3月口语新题讲解： https://youtu.be/gUUIHUIoLmw
飞凡英语12月PTE口语改音课： Part 1 https://youtu.be/WgD5Qxdf8Qo
飞凡英语12月PTE口语改音课： Part 2 https://youtu.be/cv7jIzFRpjs
飞凡PTE 10月新题公开课阅读+听力部分： https://youtu.be/3GtPk7NRoJA