151. The student welfare officer can help with questions about exam techniques.
152. The study showed that people's mood could be affected by news and weather reports.
153. The technology they didn't introduce meant that metal and leather goods were produced there for the first time.
155. The topic next week on colonical will be the nuclear disarmament.
156. The trial is to increase the interest of the issue and the jurisdiction.
157. The tutorial is held on the 20th of April.
158. The visiting professor is going to give a lecture on geology.
159. The wheelchair life has been upgraded this month.
160. There are hundreds of clubs and societies to choose from.
161. There are lots of people competing for the places in computer courses.
162. There are no scheduled classes during the final exam weeks.
164. There is a position available for Junior Lecturer in Media Studies.
165. There is no entrance fee for tonight's lecture.
166. There's plenty of cheap accommodation off-campus.
167. There will be a guest lecturer visiting the departments next month.
168. There will be a significant rise in tuition fees starting next year.
169. There will be ample opportunity to ask questions about the presentation.
170. There will be no extensions given for this project.
171. They were struggling to pay their fees last year.
172. This articles covers the who, where and when of the conflict.
173. This can be used as a starting point of my discussion today.
174. This year we're applying to use a different type of assessment on this module.
175. To receive the reimbursement, you must keep the original receipts.
176. Try to explain how your ideas are linked so there is a logical flow.
177. We don't have enough evidence to draw conclusions.
178. Tutorials are held for two hours every Thursday during the semester.
179. United Kingdom is a constitutional monarchy and parliamentary democracy.
180. We're also going to be more prescriptive about what you focus on in your presentation.
181. We are delighted to have Professor Robert to join our faculty.
182. We are not going to accept the assignment after the due date on Friday.
183. We are warning the clients that the rates are increasing.
184. We don't teach in the same way that we used to.
185. We must put great care when analysing the data.
186. We offer a broad range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
187. We provide a wide range of courses to undergraduate and postgraduate students.
188. We would like a first draft of the assignment by Monday.
189. We would like people to write a case study, describing an organisation they know.
190. We've decided to ask you to write four short pieces of written coursework this semester.
191. Would you pass me the book on the left hand side?
192. You must establish a day and a time with your tutor.
194. You must complete this chapter before going to the road trip.
195. You should include your name and identification number in the application form.
196. You should raise your concern with the head of the school.
197. You'll be informed of the results by email.
198. You will be less stressed if you are well prepared for the exam.
200. Your enrolment information, results and fees will be available online.
错过上一期的小伙伴，可以戳这里观看 PTE Repeat Sentence练习工具视频（第三期）
飞凡PTE 18年3月口语新题讲解： https://youtu.be/gUUIHUIoLmw
飞凡英语12月PTE口语改音课： Part 1 https://youtu.be/WgD5Qxdf8Qo
飞凡英语12月PTE口语改音课： Part 2 https://youtu.be/cv7jIzFRpjs
飞凡PTE 10月新题公开课阅读+听力部分： https://youtu.be/3GtPk7NRoJA