1. Two speakers discuss organisation study and how it benefits them
2. Organizational studies deal with how people prepare organisational structure, practices, and processes and how all these create social relations and institutions. Organisational studies include different fields including behaviour, culture, ecology, psychology, and etc.
3. The speakers enjoy the depth and width of organisation study.
4. Organisational change is the base of the study. Historical trends and theories show the relation between the traditional, present and future in the study.
1. 两人在讨论organisation study，并提到自己受益良多
2. organisation studies 讨论人们如何创建机构/公司的框架结构，流程等。涉及到多个领域：行为学，心理学等等。
4. organisation change是这门学科的基本。研究这些改变，也能看到历史，现在和未来。
• organisation study 组织研究
• organisational structure，practices，and pricesses 组织结构，行为和流程
• depth and width 深度和广度
• historical trends 历史趋势
• organisational change 组织变革
• traditional, present and future 传统，当下和未来
This lecture mainly discussed organisation study. The two speakers benefit from the study and highly appreciate it. Firstly, one speaker mentioned organisational studies deal with how people prepare organisational structures, practices and processes. After that, the other speaker also emphasised its width and depth. Finally, they believed the organisational change is the base because it shows the traditional, present and future of the study. (64 words)